Cosplay Expo will feature exhibitors, vendors, and talented artists as part of our convention's exhibition hall! We invite you to join us for our three-day convention to take part in the wonderful experience of COSPLAY EXPO!
We will have some incredible anime and cosplay artists participating in our artist alley, selling their original merchandise and artwork! Please support such an incredible array of artists at our event!
Some awesome Dealers selling some of the best anime merchandise available will be on-site all 3 days of Cosplay Expo selling all kinds of anime swag! Get your wallets ready to buy ANIME.
Vendors and artists who are interested in participating should please fill out the form to join our mailing list.
Exhibition Hall Hours
Friday 3pm - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 8pm
Sunday 10am - 5pm
Hours subject to change.
Load In Times Using Forum Event Plaza or Loading Dock
Dec 8, Thursday 4pm - 8pm
Dec 9, Friday 10am - 2pm
(Unloading, Dec 11, Sunday 5pm-9pm)
IF YOU DO NOT ARRIVE DURING THESE TIMES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOAD IN.
We will have security at both the loading dock and forum event plaza east.
Load In Route
* No personal vehicles (vans, SUVs, regular trailers) allowed at the loading docks.
* Any personal vehicle (vans for example) need to unload at the Forum Event Plaza area, which is off Winnick Avenue
* Vehicles left in the loading areas after the loading times WILL BE TOWED!
* Only box trucks and semis can use the loading docks in the rear.
* No vehicles can drive into the facility
* Please use hand carts and dollies to move your merchandise.
* Please note there are strict time limits on loading and unloading, and arriving too late to unload will not permit you additional unloading time.
* A reminder to all vendors, no food or beverage may be brought into the facility, even for your own consumption. The food court at Harrah's is less than five minute from the expo hall.
* If you need electricity, an order form is attached.
Cosplay Expo is held in the largest pillarless ballroom in the world in the beautiful Caesars' FORUM venue!
This is a tentative layout and we may add or modify booths as demand varies. We thank you for your interested in our event and we look forward to seeing you!